Client consent form
Client Agreement – Code of Care
- The client will be treated with respect at all times.
- Disclosure of all information during the Initial Consultation and subsequent sessions will remain confidential.
- The hypnotherapist has a professional obligation to report to relevant authorities any concerns they believe where the client may intend to harm themselves, the therapist or others.
- If the client is receiving medical treatment then a diagnosis must be sought when possible, and health professionals may be informed of hypnotherapy treatment.
- A copy of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy Code of practice is readily available.
- This complies with that of the CNCH, a Department of Health supported Register of which Catherine Eland is a member.
Consent for Treatment
- The therapist has fully explained the procedures and treatment.
- I understand that listening to the track every night is an important and essential aspect to the treatment.
- I understand the success of the treatment, in part, is determined by the desire to achieve the changes and the commitment to the format of the sessions.
- A respectful relationship will be maintained between the client and the therapist.
- I operate a busy practice with a waiting list. Please be considerate when cancelling an appointment, and where possible give at least 48 hours notice.
- The appointment fee will be charged in full, if there is less than 24 hours cancellation notice given.